We handle complex commercial litigation matters where disputes arise in connection with our clients' business activities. We represent companies in various industries. Here are examples of our representations:
- Represented a company licensor in resolving its claims for breaches of a license agreement and unauthorized use of the company licensor's intellectual property.
- Represented a wholesale company with regard to its competitors' unfair competition claims.
- Represented landlord of commercial real property with respect to tenant's breaches of a lease agreement.
- Represented a construction contractor in its breach of contract claims against an owner of premises.
- Represented a construction contractor regarding claims brought by an employee of a subcontractor with regard to the employee's alleged injuries.
- Represented a media company in connection with defamation claims against the company.
- Represented companies in collection matters by obtaining money judgments and executing such judgments.
- Represented a judgment-debtor in its negotiations with judgment-creditors with respect to the creditors' forbearance agreement.
- Represented clients in various mediations and arbitrations with respect to pending litigations.