We assist clients in forming and managing their business. We advise clients in various aspects of legal and business opportunities in connection with their formation of new business entities. We also advise clients in terms of their entities' compliance with applicable government regulations or laws. Here are some examples of our representations:
- Represented a product distribution company in connection with formation of its subsidiary and various management issues.
- Advised an entertainment content provider in connection with establishing and management of its subsidiary.
- Advised a food company with regard to expansion of its business and formation of a joint venture with a real estate investment company.
- Advised a construction company in connection with its compliance with applicable government regulations and insurance issues.
- Advised a sole proprietor seeking to develop toy products for pets, including but not limited to preparation of certain product invoicing and tracking documents.
- Advised a sole proprietor seeking to develop and market food products, including but not limited to counseling on food regulations, intellectual property issues, and licensing issues.